Q: WHAT IS THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE IPOS SENSORS?
Our first batch will be delivered in April 2018.
Q: HOW CAN IPOS SENSORS DEFERENTIATE BETWEEN HORSE OR RIDER PRESSURE?
The IPOS Rein Sensor measure the total amount of pressure which is established by both you and the horse. Togethet it forms a sinus pattern. After measuring rein tension for 5 years we now know which deviation in pattern comes from you and what comes from the horse. We will explain this in the App.
In either case it is up to rider to find a solution wether it was a horse related or a rider related issue.
Q: ARE THE HEADPHONES INCLUDED WHEN PURCHASING IPOS SENSORS?
Q: IS THE APP INCLUDED ON PURCHASING IPOS SENSORS?
The IPOS Aplication, where you can realtime see your data is totally free. To store your data online you need a membreship of the IPOS community. Here you can download trainingschedules, compare and analyze data using our algorythms and much more.
The membreship is based on invitation only and will be free in 2018. After that we charge 9.95 EUR a month.
Q: CAN I PURCHASE THE IPOS SENSORS WITH A DISCOUNT FOR MY COMPANY?
IPOS is looking forward to working together with all trendsetters in the horse industry that believe in the digital future of the horse sports. We have specific collaborations with retailer, Coaches that would like to become IPOS specialists, Vloggers and Bloggers and other media.
Please contact us to discuss a possible discount for your organisation or company. Please contact us by e-mail.
Q: MY OLD (BEFORE 2017) VERSION OF THE REIN SENSORS DONT WORK?
The computer doesn’t recognize the USB:
Setting the Right Com Port
- Go to Bottom left in the menu bar Search for Device Manager.
- Then (COM)Port adjust to COM port 11 if necessary. Click on “properties”
- Click on the tab “Port Settings” on “Advanced”
- Click left on “COM port” and select “COM11” Activate Port
- Resart your computer before starting the RTD. If this doesn’t work try one of the options below.
Disabling the Signature Reïnforcer in Windows 10.
- Windows menu flag and then Settings.
- Update and security
- system recovery
- Advanced Boot Options
- Restart now
- Solve problems
- Advanced Options
- Startup Settings
- Key 7
- Computer restarts.
- Plug USB back in.
- Rebooting the computer or Swapping USB insert will sometimes be necessary.
Installing Driver Software:
- Put the USB receiver into your computer.
- Go to Device Manager
- Click now to other devices, click with the right mouse button on the base Freesense USB Port and select “properties”
- Click the tab “Driver” on “update”
- Click on “my computer for driver software”
- Click below on “I want to choose from a list on my computer …”
- Now look for the Centaur Driver software on your computer
- Click on “Open”
- Click on “OK”
- Click on “Next”
- Click on “Install this driver software anyway”
- The driver software will now be connected to the RTD USB receiver.
Have you misplaced the RTD Software.
- Download the following file: Software Centaur_2016
- Unzip the files
- Follow the steps above to install driver and appoint approriate COM port.